- What is space technology?
- Why does Kenya need space-based technology?
- The global space technology legacy and the prevailing global space technology trends.
- Under what framework should Kenya integrate space technology for national development in a sustainable manner?
- Illustrative case studies of space technology implementation in industrially developing countries.
- Lessons that Kenya can learn from her predecessors in implementing space technology.
- Kenya’s preparedness to absorb space technology.
- The potential challenges that Kenya might face in implementing space technology.
Next, we shall embark on explicating the step-by-step process that Kenya needs to follow in order to comprehensively embrace space technology for national development in a sustainable manner. This will essentially be a road-map for Kenya to establish a space sector from scratch. Moreover, an organizational framework delineating the various players and their functions in the proposed space sector will also be formulated.